TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
This License Agreement ("Agreement") is between Holly Hillyer Fitness LLC dba Seven Strong (“Company”, “We”, “Our”) and any User ("You" or "Your") of Company’s Online Course.
You agree as follows:
1. Definitions. “Company Website” shall mean the internet site owned by Company and all subpages. "Course" shall mean the online training course that Company is making available to You, including but not limited to any related explanatory written materials; training materials; quizzes and exams; user guides; audio and visual portions of the Course; and modified versions, updates, additions, derivative works, and copies of any portion of the Course. "Mastermind" shall mean any additional service or bundle of services offered including but not limited to group coaching, training calls, community access, direct messaging access, and temporary course access. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any (i) rights associated with works of authorship, including copyrights, moral rights, neighboring rights, and derivative works, (ii) trademark, service marks, and trade name rights, (iii) trade secret rights, (iv) patents, design rights, and industrial property rights, and (v) all other intellectual property rights (of every kinds and nature however designated) whether arising by operation of law, treaty, contract, license, or otherwise, together with all registrations, renewals, extensions, continuations, divisions and reissues thereof. “User” shall mean any person that accesses or uses any portion of the Course.
2. Order Acceptance. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under this Agreement, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders at our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email.
3. Prices and Payment Terms. All prices posted regarding a Course or Mastermind are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Terms of payment are at our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment institution, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any, (v) you will not interfere with the processing of reoccurring charges relating to payment plans even if you complete or decide to discontinue use of a product or service. In the event of a failed payment, You understand multiple charge attempts may be made via automated and/or manual payment systems and you authorize such attempts to be made against any payment methods You have added and saved to your user profile even if the originating charge was made on a different payment method.
4. License. In accordance with the terms herein, Company grants to You, and You accept from Company, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use the current version of Courses purchased (or otherwise granted into your user Library) solely through the Company’s Website or Company designated location. You agree to use and access Courses solely for Your own personal educational purposes. Courses, including all Intellectual Property to any portion of it, is owned solely and exclusively by Company. You agree to secure and protect each Course in a manner consistent with the maintenance of Company’s rights.
5. Restrictions On Use. The use of the Course is restricted. You may not do any of the following or aid anyone in such endeavor: (a) Sublicense, sell, lease, share, or rent the Course; (b) Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code from or structure of the Course; (c) Create a derivative work that is based on any portion of the Course; (d) Rewrite any portion of the Course or use any portion of the Course in connection with creating any work that is similar in function, content or appearance to any portion of the Course; (e) Remove any proprietary notice from the Course; (f) Copy, reproduce, distribute, or in any way duplicate all or any part of the Course; (g) Export or re-export the Course or any portion; (h) Engage in, facilitate, or further any unlawful conduct; (i) Damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Company Website (or the networks connected to any Company Website) or interfere with anyone else's ability to access or use the Course; and/or (j) Disrupt, or try to gain unauthorized access to: any computer, hardware, or network related to the Course or the Company Website.
6. Non-Transferable. The license issued under this Agreement may not be transferred or assigned without the prior written consent of Company.
7. Refund Policy.
THE BLUEPRINT TO SOCIAL SELLING
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase of The Blueprint to Social Selling® and see growth on your Instagram account. We offer a 30-day “Growth Guarantee” period for purchases of The Blueprint to Social Selling® course. If you do not see an increase in your Instagram engagement, reach, or following after 30 days of continuous implementation of the Seven Strong Social Method™, you may, upon request, be granted an additional month of Seven Strong Society™ access for free. This guarantee may be applied for consecutive months up to 1 year.
In order to qualify for the Growth Guarantee, you must:
- submit your request for extended Seven Strong Society access within 48 hours following the end of the promotional access included with your course purchase.
- have completed all course modules and submit proof of completed course worksheets.
- provide before and after screenshots of all applicable professional dashboard growth metrics. “Before” screenshots must include:
- Instagram profile with follower count shown
- Professional dashboard Insights
- have been an active participant in the Seven Strong Society during the prior 30 days including engagement in Circles and attendance of live training/Q&A sessions (or watching recordings with subsequent comment/email engagement).
Please note: Your request to apply the Growth Guarantee must be received within the applicable timeframe. After such time, Seven Strong Society access may be purchased at the current membership rates. Payment plans are not impacted by the Growth Guarantee and regardless of Society access you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan(s). This guarantee applies only to the stated growth metrics and makes no guarantee on other metrics, results, or financial outcomes (see Section 9). Purchases of this course are non returnable, refundable, or transferrable.
MASTERMINDS & GROUP COACHING
There are no refunds or returns for Mastermind or Group Coaching services (including the Scale to Seven, Seven Strong Alumni Mastermind, and the 10 Week Small-Group Coaching programs).
COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP (Seven Strong Society)
Seven Strong Society™ membership is offered with automatically renewing subscription plans that grant users access to a number of digital and live resources. No refunds or prorated cancellations are offered on these products. Your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel. You may cancel any time prior to your next scheduled payment.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
(including “mini-courses” such as ManyChat Mastery, guides, checklists, calendars, and all digital products offered)
Due to the nature of digital products, there are no refunds or returns on these products.
In all other circumstances, any full or partial refunds are at the sole discretion of Holly Hillyer Fitness LLC dba Seven Strong. Refunds processed outside of Refund Policy compliance may be subject to a 10% processing fee.
8. Termination. Company may terminate this Agreement and revoke access to the Course or Mastermind immediately in the event You commit any breach of this Agreement.
9. Results Disclaimer. There are no guarantees on any courses, memberships, masterminds, coaching, or other products or services (services), unless explicitly stated. Each participant's success is dependent on him/her implementing the strategies learned over time and results depend on various factors unique to each student. Any earnings or examples in the course, and in any course marketing materials, are provided for informational purposes only. We make no guarantees as to any results or financial outcomes through the use of our courses. We are not responsible for your future success, decisions, or income level.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE COURSE, MASTERMIND, AND ALL CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE "AS IS." COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE COURSE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE COURSE OR ANY CONTENT.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF NON- INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO THE COURSE, OR ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH THE COURSE.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE OR AUTHORIZE THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE THROUGH THE COURSE OR ANY CONTENT, AND SO WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE COURSE OR ANY CONTENT. RATHER THAN RELYING ON THIS INFORMATION, YOU SHOULD SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE COURSE OR CONTENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE COURSE, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE FOREGOING DO NOT CONTAIN VIRUSES, WORMS, "TROJAN HORSES," OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES.
NO PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
(a) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, MULTIPLE, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE; AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE FEES PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
(b) Governing Law. The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Agreement, and all acts and transactions pursuant hereto and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of South Carolina, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law.
(c) Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous discussions, understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, between them relating to the subject matter hereof.
(d) Amendments and Waivers. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, shall be effective unless in writing signed by the parties to this Agreement. No delay or failure to require performance of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of that provision as to that or any other instance.
These Terms & Conditions are updated as of 11/10/23. The parties have executed this Agreement as of the date that User purchased the Course or Mastermind.