Create a Hands-Off Black Friday Sale So You Can Enjoy the HolidaysOct 24, 2023
Black Friday isn’t a top priority for many business owners. But what if instead of being an afterthought, it became the cornerstone of Q4–the thing that helps you meet or exceed your end-of-year goals and build momentum for 2024?
In today's episode, I’m sharing some key takeaways from this month’s masterclass. We focused on how to plan a successful Black Friday sale that can allow you to enjoy the holiday season with your family without working 24/7!
Listen in and learn:
- Why I view Q4 as “separation season” for business owners
- How to avoid being reactive to Black Friday and become proactive instead
- When you should start planning for Black Friday
- The importance of reverse engineering goals that align with financial goals and your values (like spending time with family)
- How to change your mindset about “hard work” for better work-life balance
- How to create a marketing plan that leaves customers primed and ready to buy
- The importance of batching content for less stress and clearer messaging
- Why thinking through order fulfillment is key with Black Friday sales
As heard on this episode:
Sign up for Brad Bizjacks’ free Success Accelerator 5-Day Mindset Challenge.
Join Seven Strong Society to access the Black Friday Masterclass plus all prior masterclasses!
Hi, I’m Holly Hillyer–coach, wife, boy mom, and 7-figure boss. I help women like you start and scale online businesses in small pockets of time so you can make more money while also building a life that allows you to be present with the people you love most.💛
Are you ready to get the collaboration, confidence, and community you need to make more income and impact? Find out more about Seven Strong Society here!
Get free business tips in your inbox: Seven Strong Newsletter
Follow me on IG: @sevenstrongco
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We will never sell your information. Unsubscribe any time.