Micah Folsom On How to Do It All (and Not Lose Your Mind)Jun 13, 2023
Are you struggling to balance growing a thriving business while also raising a family? Does the thought of managing multiple businesses seem impossible? Are overwhelmed with work but nervous to outsource?
Today I’m talking with my friend, Micah Folsom, about the importance of delegating tasks in order to manage your business and your family well.
Micah is a wife to a cattle rancher and large animal veterinarian. She’s also a homeschool mom to their soon-to-be 6 kids on their small farm in Southeast Idaho.
She's a top leader and multiple 7-figure network marketer in the health & wellness space, host of the Do Your Crap Podcast, creator of her program for network marketers called Ignite Your Life and most recently helping her husband, JD w/ their newest business, Folsom Farm Beef so more families can connect around the dinner table enjoying delicious meals together w/ the peace of mind knowing exactly where their meat was raised
She’s a huge believer that women can live multi-passionate lives and still honor their family values and that each of our heart tugs is paving the way for us to live out our fullest potential and be the light we're meant to be.
So no matter if you’re just starting or managing multiple businesses, there’s great advice for you here about what to outsource and why moms need to do it more often.
Listen in and learn:
- Micah’s #1 secret for managing 3 businesses and a large family
- How to become skilled at identifying where to invest your time and energy.
- Why building a team with complementary strengths is crucial for success.
- Micah’s secret to managing 3 businesses and 5 kids
- How to identify your non-negotiables and create a business to support it
- She also didn't want to sacrifice quality time with her husband.
- How to find balance in work and life (i.e. you don’t have to give up Netflix)
- Micah’s entrepreneurial journey and big her "why"
- Why Micah began a podcast and a coaching program
- How Micah fits work, fitness, and school into her daily routine
- The importance of finding a balance and making choices that align with personal values
Resources from Micah:
- Save 20% off of your first order at Folsom Farm Beef with the code 7STRONG20 by the end of June 2023 OR 10% off your first order with the code HOLLY10
- Sign up for Micah’s weekly pep talk emails HERE
- Follow Micah on IG @lifeonfolsomfarm or @folsomfarmbeef
- Learn more from Micah at: www.micahfolsomfit.com
Are you ready to get the collaboration, confidence, and community you need to make more income and impact? Find out more about Seven Strong Society here!
Follow me on IG: @sevenstrongco
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We will never sell your information. Unsubscribe any time.